- This event has passed.
Administrative Skills Fundamentals (ADMN 9203)
October 15 2019 @ 12:30 PM - 4:00 PM| $325.00
This course provides the essential tools, skills, and knowledge needed to perform administrative responsibilities to support executives and other high level professionals. Topics covered in this course include: Format documents – Speak on the phone professionally – Work as a receptionist – Manage your time – Manage an office – Write and communicate in a business environment – Write emails effectively and politely. This course should be the last course in the Administrative Assistant certificate as it require a working knowledge of the previous courses. The course materials is available online on the learning platform Brightspace on the course start date. Your instructors are recognized professionals in the field.
- Learning options: Courses available in class and online starting monthly with up to two months to complete the course.
- A la carte: Individual courses are available, or earn the certificate by completing all courses within five years.
- Recommended: English proficiency, basic computer skills and keyboarding and working knowledge of Microsoft Suite Office 2016 Word – Excel – PowerPoint.
- Materials: A business calculator is recommended for accounting courses and a USB memory stick for all computerized courses.
- Time commitment: For each course hours ensure time for study hours and assessments submission.
- Minimum enrolment: If the minimum enrolment target is not met, a course may be cancelled. Please do not finalize travel arrangements until the course is confirmed.
Registration usually closes 24 – 48 hours before the course starts, or sooner if the course is full. Register early to secure your seat.
NEW !! Featured Event Photo, Introductory Offer, only $5 per event
For more info click here to visit our Event Promotions page