Get Funded: Access to capital for your small business
November 20 2019 @ 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM| $20.00
At some point in the life of every small business, you’re going to need funding to expand, seize new opportunities, upgrade or purchase equipment, or move into a new space. Join us on November 20 to meet several small business lenders offering funding in our community.
The panel will be followed by an opportunity to break-out and meet with the lenders one-on-one with your questions.
- Hussam Tungekar, Team Lead – Alberta, Futurpreneur Canada
- Ken Koob, Business Development Advisor, Community Futures Centre West
- Jennifer Erasmus, Senior Project Officer, Alberta Economic Development & Trade
- Ismael Cepeda, Senior Account Manager, BDC
- Shenniele Henry, Senior Manager Entrepreneurship, ATB Financial
- Douglas Steinhauer, Client Development Advisor, Agriculture Financial Services Corporation
8:30 am – Event check-in, light continental breakfast and coffee/tea served
8:45 am – Speaker presentations
10:00 am – Event wrap-up, gather event feedback, break-out sessions commence
This event will be followed by a FREE optional financial management workshop at 1 pm. Learn to decode your financial information to make informed decisions
NEW !! Featured Event Photo, Introductory Offer, only $5 per event
For more info click here to visit our Event Promotions page