- This event has passed.
Microsoft Word – Introduction (COMP 9201)
November 13, 2019 @ 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM| $325.00
This course guides you through the following topics:
- Using toolbars
- Maintaining files
- Moving and copying data
- Manipulating fonts, font styles, and attributes
- Working with borders and shading
- Adjusting margins and spacing
- Setting tabs and indents
- Using headers and footers
- AutoCorrect and AutoText features
- Spellcheck, thesaurus, and grammar features
A USB memory stick is recommended. Software is not provided. We recommend a minimum version of Microsoft Word 2016 and Windows 7.