- This event has passed.
Sandy Beach & Waves Resin Coasters Workshop
June 15 2019 @ 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
One event on June 15, 2019 at 9:30 AM
One event on June 19, 2019 at 6:30 PM
One event on July 10, 2019 at 6:30 PM
One event on July 13, 2019 at 1:00 PM
One event on July 24, 2019 at 1:00 PM
Learn how to create these beautiful beach scene coasters which includes real sand. This is such a fun project from beginning to end. Suitable for anyone even if you’ve never painted before.
All supplies are included in ticket price as follow:
– 4 Primed Ceramic Tiles
– Acrylic Paints
– plastic cups
– stir sticks
– Artresin -(non-toxic, UV protected, non-yellowing artist epoxy resin)
– Artresin Resin Dye
– 16 furniture protector feet
Professional instruction from Local Airdrie Artist, Pamela Jonson of Image Paintings Plus.
Paint brushes, heat gun, torches and various shop tools will be available for use during class.
You will learn:
– How to paint the ocean background.
– How to apply and attach the sand for your beach scene
– How to mix 2 part Artresin
– How to add color to resin for ocean waves
– How to apply resin over sand and ocean area
– How to create waves using colored resin
– Proper use of small torch to remove resin bubbles and achieve a smooth finished surface
Included is step by step instruction by Airdrie Artist Pamela Jonson of Image Paintings Plus who has taught hundreds of students with her easy to follow step by step workshops. Grab some friends, family members or co-workers and join us for an evening of fun and creating.