Here is our list of frequently asked questions. If your question is not answered here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS ABOUT POSTING EVENTS:
Who can add events to the calendar?
- Anyone can add events to the calendar; e.g. individuals, organizations or businesses
Is there a fee to post an event?
- All basic event listings are free
- Click here to view options for upgrading your event listing
Do you accept events that take place in Calgary?
- All events must take place in or near Airdrie, Alberta
- This includes Balzac, Crossfield, and Rocky View County (north of Calgary city limits only)
- Some exceptions may apply
Do I need to sign-in to post an event?
- No, you do not need to be signed in to post an event
- Click here to add your event
What happens if I register for an account?
- If you register for an account you will be able to add, edit and/or remove your event listings
- Click here to register for a new account
- Click here to sign-in to your account
I posted my event but I don’t see it listed on the calendar.
- All event submissions are held for approval before appearing on the calendar
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for your listing to be approved and published
- We reserve the right to edit or reject any event for any reason
QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR EVENT LISTING:
What does the Free event listing include?
- Your event description (up to 200 words)
- Photo or event poster (non-profit groups only)
- Link to your event page URL (Website, Eventbrite, or Facebook)
- Google map locator to direct participants to your event
- Convenient social media buttons to promote your event and share details with participants
May I add a photo to my listing?
- As of January 01, 2019 there is a fee of $10 to add a photo, event poster, or other image
- We are currently offering a $5 Introductory Special
- This fee does not apply to non-profit groups
- Click here for more info about adding a photo to your event listing
What type of image files are accepted?
- The following file types are accepted: JPG, PNG or GIF files
- Images must be smaller than 2MB
- PDF files are not accepted at this time
Do you accept table bookings for local farmers markets, fairs, and trade shows?
- No, we do not take table bookings on this website
- Please contact each event organizer directly
How do I get my event published in your weekly newsletter?
- Events are listed in the newsletter at the discretion of the Editor
- Events must be posted to the calendar at least two weeks in advance of the publication date in order to be included
- We also offer paid promotions in our weekly newsletter
Do you offer premium event listings?
- Yes, we offer a variety of event promotion packages
- Upgrade your Event Listing and get maximum exposure with photos, social media sharing, event banners and more!
For more info about our Premium Event Listing Packages, click here.
Got More Questions? Click here to ask.