Here is our list of frequently asked questions. If your question is not answered here, please contact us at email@example.com
Who can add events to the calendar?
- The events calendar is open to anyone in the community; e.g. individuals, organizations or businesses.
Is it free to post my event?
- Yes, all local event listings are free.
I posted my event but I don’t see it listed on the calendar.
- All event submissions are held for approval before appearing on the calendar.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for your listing to be approved and published.
- If you would like to inquire about your listing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to edit or reject any event for any reason.
Is there a limit to how many events I can post?
- There is no limit to the number of events you can post on the calendar.
- If you would like to post an event that takes place every week or every month, please contact us at email@example.com and we will help you setup a recurring event.
Do I need to sign-in to post an event?
- No, you do not need to sign-in.
- Click here to add your event.
What happens if I register for an account?
- If you register for an account you will be able to add, edit and/or remove your event listings.
- Click here to register for a new account.
- Click here to sign-in to your account.
Do you accept events that take place in Calgary?
- All events must take place in or near Airdrie, Alberta.
- This includes the surrounding communities of Balzac, Crossfield, Irricana, Madden, and Rocky View County (north of Calgary city limits only).
- Some exceptions may apply.
Do you accept table bookings for local farmers markets, fairs, and trade shows?
- No, we do not take table bookings on this website.
- Please contact each event organizer directly.
For more info about our Premium Event Listing Packages, click here.
Got More Questions? Click here to ask.