Here is our list of frequently asked questions. If you have a question that is not answered here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can add events to the calendar?
- The events calendar is open to anyone in the community; e.g. individuals, organizations or businesses.
I posted my event but I don’t see it listed on the calendar.
- All event submissions are held for approval before appearing on the calendar.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for your listing to be approved and published.
- We reserve the right to edit or reject any event for any reason.
- If you would like to inquire about your event listing, send email to email@example.com
Is it free to post my event?
- Yes, all event listings are free of charge.
What’s included in my free event listing?
- Up to 200-word text description
- Your photo or event image, JPG or PNG format only
- Link to your Website or Facebook Event page
- Google map locator to help participants find your event location
- Convenient social media buttons to promote your event and share details with participants
How do I get my event image to show up on the calendar pages?
- As of September 1, 2019 the Featured Photo on the calendar pages will be a Premium feature.
- We are offering a Special Introductory Offer of $5 for the Featured Photo and $25 for a Featured Photo plus a Facebook Share. Click here for more info about options and prices.
Example of Featured Event Photos:
Is there a limit to how many events I can post?
- You may post up to 10 events per month.
- If you would like to post more frequently, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I post an event that takes place every week or every month?
- Please contact us at email@example.com and we will help you setup a recurring event listing.
Do I need to register to post an event?
- No, you do not need to register.
- Click here to add your event as a Guest
What happens if I register for an account?
- If you register you will be able to sign-in to your account and add, edit and/or remove your event listings.
- Click here to register for a new account.
- Click here to sign-in to your account or recover your password.
Do you accept events that take place in Calgary?
- All events must take place in or near Airdrie, Alberta.
- This includes the surrounding communities of Balzac, Crossfield, Irricana, Madden, and Rocky View County (north of Calgary city limits only).
- Some exceptions may apply.
Do you accept table bookings for local farmers markets, fairs, and trade shows?
- No, we do not take table bookings on this website.
- Please contact each event organizer directly.
Got More Questions? Click here to ask.